Join Worldwide XR Today!
Worldwide XR is looking for great new people to really help bring our team to the next level. Apply below!
Worldwide XR is an Extended Reality (Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality) media, licensing and production company dedicated to developing and marketing high quality immersive content for partners in the entertainment, sports and music industries. New internships available starting Summer 2019 in Creative Services, Sales and Business Development and Social Media Marketing.
Graphic design interns will work closely with the executive team to create marketing material, web content and client proposals.
Interns will deliver high-level graphic design products, research existing content components, create one-page sell sheets and presentations, produce content for social media channels and WorldwideXR website.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud—proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe Spark a plus.
- Excellent communication and time management skills, function well as a team player and collaborator.
- Portfolio that demonstrates creative thinking, business acumen and graphic design skills to perform necessary functions of the role.
- An interest in virtual and augmented reality, a passion for technology and the desire to learn new skills are integral to success in the role.
- MS Office, G Suite in addition to Adobe programs mentioned above.
Interns will work closely with the executive team to research potential client and partner companies, develop and support sales initiatives and maintain a sales pipeline database.
- Research potential clients and partners in key verticals like entertainment, sports, education, music and more to help develop target account list.
- Passionate about sales–maintain a sales database and follow up with clients.
- Attend events, conferences and trade shows to network, do XR demos and engage prospects about WXR production and marketing capabilities.
- High energy and outgoing with excellent written and oral communications skills; great time management, organization and appreciation for deadlines.
- Ideal candidate has project management or team leadership experience on an extracurricular activity, school project or job.
- Interest in and passion for virtual reality, augmented reality and mixed reality—bring some familiarity and desire to learn more.
- You are skilled at MS Office and G Suite; you will learn Pipedrive.
Social Media Marketing interns will work closely with the WXR team and manage all WXR social media accounts, create content posting schedules and report on social media marketing analytics.
- Create social media content and post across all platforms on behalf of WorldwideXR. Help develop a strategic automatic posting calendar.
- Research trends of interest to WXR and the immersive media industry and stay current on the XR, gaming, sports and entertainment social influencers to create topical content and leverage immediacy of social media.
- Contribute to content marketing archive on newsworthy topics in the immersive media and XR industry space.
- Familiarity with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram; this includes knowing the platform features, how to post and a sense of what content works best on each platform.
- Experience with social media strategy, posting calendars and SMM analytics is ideal.
- Bonus is knowledge and proficiency with Hootsuite or Sprout Social.